@YourGate LLC (“us“, “we“, or “our“) operates the www.atyourgate.com website and the AtYourGate mobile application (the “Service“).
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address (“Personal Information “).
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders billing, other purposes disclosed as the time information is collected, and improving our services.
We collect information from and about users of our Service:
Information Provided to Us Directly by You
When you download, register with, or use the Service, we may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, and your location and/or gate information (“personal information“).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Service such as when you register or place an order.
- Information that you provide in connection with a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us for various purposes including request help with an order or your account.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Service.
These are examples of the types of information we collect and the ways in which we may collect it. Please note that we may also collect information in other forms as described at the time of collection. If you do not want us to collect your personal information, please do not provide it to us.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access and use the Service, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Service, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Service for statistical analysis purposes.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computing device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number. This information is used to help us fulfill your requests and administer the Service.
- Location Information. The Service collects real-time information about the location of your device. This information is used to deliver your orders to you and to otherwise provide our services to you. You may opt-out of providing geolocation information at any time using the settings on your device. Note, however, that opting out of the Service’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
We collect information from other sources: we on occasion may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms, and third-party data providers.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Service.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computing device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service.
- Web Beacons. Parts of the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those parts of the Service and for other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Demographic Information. “Demographic Information” may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us through the Service. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the Service meets your needs.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliated companies. We seek to ensure that the party with whom we share the information will maintain it securely and in accordance with applicable laws. If you do not want us to share your personal information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For example, we may use third parties to process payments and to provide certain information for the Service, such as information related to weather and travel.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including out Terms of Service, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Service to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Service may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. Additionally, please note that we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use our services
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a computing device (“Log Data“).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Log Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics.
We use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality.
Please see the section regarding Location Information below regarding the use of your location information and your options.
We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your mobile device settings.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies, or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT“). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may work with third-party companies to facilitate our Service (such as providing your name to the restaurant to facilitate your pickup of an order), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you. Please also be aware that the security of your login information is your responsibility.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Service or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. We may post a notice on our Service if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children“).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.